Zestra is a female gel formulated from botanical extracts and oils to increase libido and sexual drive. The product helps you get stimulated and experience incredible and deep sex sensations.
Zestra was developed by a pharmacologist focused on female enhancement in 2002. And since then it has satisfied women and their sexual desires. The gel is a result of profound researches, scientific investigations, and studies.
Zestra in Action
The product is made from the top quality herbs and oils in compliance with the GMP guidelines. Clinical trials have proven that Zestra can increase libido, stimulation, and pleasure by 70%. It enhances a women’s sense of touch increasing blood flow to the genitalia.
You are recommended applying the gel to your labia and clitoris before or during foreplay. You will feel the rush in three to five minutes and enjoy it up to 45 minutes. You can combine Zestra with a lubricant: Apply the gel and wait five minutes to lubricate your vagina.
Two clinical studies show that the topical gel is completely safe and causes no severe reactions. You should not use Zestra if you suffer from any vaginal infection, genital irritation or lesions.
Most women report that their partners also experience higher sexual satisfaction.
Here is the list of extracts included in the formula:
- Borage Seed Oil. It comes from the seeds of the Borago Officinalis. Borage seed oil has anti-thrombotic and anti-inflammatory effects. Besides, studies show that it cures skin disorders, stress, premenstrual syndrome, pain, and swelling.
- Coleus Forskohlii. The extract from the roots of Coleus Forskohlii is believed to dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow to the genitalia. It also lowers blood pressure being an excellent heart tonic.
- Evening Primrose Oil. It is considered to be one of the most dramatic preventive discoveries. Its phenylalanine possesses the pain-relieving effect. The oil also contains GLA, a fatty acid that helps reduce menstrual cramps, prevent the narrowed blood vessels, and improve uterine function.
- Angelica Extract. Angelica is a plant used to treat menstrual disorders and pain, including postmenopausal symptoms, backaches, menstrual discomfort. Some studies show that Angelica can regulate hormones and relieve uterus spasms in women.
- Theobromine. It is an alkaloid of the cacao plant. Nowadays, it is widely used as vasodilator and heart stimulant.
You can order Zestra from the official website paying $19.95 for a 15-use Deluxe Bottle. The company also offers a free 2-pack trial, gifts, and 30-day money back guarantee.