Go Completely Natural With Your Hair Loss Treatment Using Advecia
Suffering from a receding hairline? Worried you will become bald before you reach the mid-30s? Try Advecia, a nutritional supplement by Progressive Health Nutraceuticals Inc. It helps in reducing your hair loss. Additionally, it is different from the many herbal and non-herbal supplements as it contains Saw Palmetto – it is a berry that is found to have positive effects on reduction of hair loss when taken.
What does Advecia Contain?
It is said that a good healthy diet including lots of greens and vegetables and plenty of water will help hair growth. But for those already having an adverse condition, there are certain nutrients not immediately available from our diet; Advecia contains those essential nutrients that you won’t normally include in your diet to promote hair growth.
- Saw Palmetto – It acts as a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor that helps with male pattern hair loss.
- Green Tea Extracts – It has Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) which acts as an inhibitor to promote hair growth.
- Grape Seed Extract – It doesn’t affect blood cells or have an adverse effect but helps in promoting hair growth.
Apart from this, it has a combination of vitamins, minerals and herbs like Rice powder, Magnesium Stearate, Beta Sitosterol and amino acids L-arginine and L-lysine, which are not harsh chemicals.
What does Advecia do?
Advecia directly works with your natural DNA providing the vital nutrients to the hair follicles making them strong and thick. It helps in removing dead skin cells, scalp oil, and shampoo residue by dissolving it and unclogging hair follicles. Those DHT hormonal changes that initially caused hair loss is also reversed, and dormant follicles are built.
Why choose Advecia?
- Reverses the initiation of hair loss and promotes hair growth.
- Can be used by both men and women.
- You have a two-year guarantee from the company offering a full refund with no explanations in case of unhappy results.
- Over the counter product with no prescription.
- All natural products with no adverse side effects.
Advecia may not be what it seems
- Even though the company has a money-back guarantee, there is no proven research study that the ingredients counter the effect of DHT, the hormone causing hair loss.
- It’s not shampoo, where the result is almost immediate. It takes at least six months to show some effects on the hair loss.
- It’s not the best when compared to other hair loss treatments and supplements as it does not have topical products to treat thinning hairs externally
- A minority of people have also reported the reverse effect on their hair using Advecia. They say the product has lead to hair thinning rather than making it stronger.
Yes, Advecia is a completely natural product without any adverse side effects. It has some vital supplements that are healthy. But it is a slow cure and not the best in the hair loss treatment market because it is only a dietary supplement. Also, it may not be suitable for some people and may have the reverse effect.