Provillus – A Natural Way To Stop Hair Thinning
In this day when looks matter primarily, thinning hair and baldness are no longer taken as signs of aging. Thanks to the stress and pollution, people who are prone genetically to baldness are losing hair earlier in life.
There are many choices available on the market today from oils and shampoos which promise a reduction in hair fall to tablets and supplements to quasi-surgical procedures like hair transplant treatments.
Provillus is a natural hair loss prevention product manufactured by Ultra Herbal, which promises to reduce hair fall and improve re-growth of hair. Some of the details of the product are as follows.
Provillus comes in two parts:
- Topical Lotion: Needs to be applied directly to the area of hair loss
- Natural Supplement Capsule: 2 capsules a day with meals.
There are different options for men and women.
Where to buy
- It is available at most local pharmacies. It is a supplement hence does not require a prescription
- It's available online on its website or through websites like amazon.com
- There is a 60-day money back guarantee
Provillus is completely open about its ingredients, and the list can be found on its website and its bottle. These ingredients are supposed to stop the circulation of DHT (Di Hydro Testosterone) in men and a similar hormone in women, the main causes of hair fall. It also has minerals like Magnesium and Minoxidil which help promote hair regrowth.
Its most active ingredients are:
- Biotin – A vitamin needed for new hair cells to grow;
- Magnesium Oxide – help in many bodies processes especially hair growth;
- Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens fruit) – traditional American Indian herbal medicine;
- Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride – required for a healthy body and improved cell growth.
Plus a proprietary blend of:
- Eleuthero Root (Eleutherococcus senticous): helps boost immunity and helps prevent cell damage;
- Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica): used in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine to prevent hair loss;
- Muria Puama (Ptychopetalum lactides): from Brazil long been used to regrow hair.
Other ingredients for making it to a usable format like gelatine and water are also present.
- Being an all-natural product, it is expected to be better than chemical products out there;
- It has clinically proven to work;
- It is easy to use. The topical lotion also comes in the form of a spray;
- Its usage and purchase does not require prescription;
- It comes with a 60-day money back guarantee, requires RMA for the same.
- No side-effects have been reported, however, many reviews recently especially on Amazon claim that the product does not seem to work;
- Results take time, sometimes as long as six months, but this is true for most products in this category;
- While it is not the most expensive product in the category, it is certainly not the cheapest product either. Shop around to get the best deal.
This is a product which requires you to be patient and consistent in usage. If you are willing to put in the investment required in time and money, it gives you a very good result over a certain period.