Regrow Plus Gives Hope To Alopecia Sufferers
Hair loss is such a baffling and stressful occurrence that many of us don’t understand how to deal with. A wide range of questions from why it happens to how to tackle it is always the most difficult to answer. Several people have been asking about alopecia and after pregnancy hair loss. In my research, I came across Regrow Plus by NativeRemedies. The multitudes of happy clients over unhappy ones were overwhelming. Let’s take a closer look at what this hair supplement is all about.
Firstly hair grows fast at about 1 cm a month. Hair usually doesn’t grow longer than 6 years. Of all the hair on the average head, 90% of it is in the hair growth stage, and the remaining 10% is in the hair fall stage. When this balance is disturbed, we get clumps of hair, stacked hair brushes and of course patches of baldness. Other things can cause hair loss like:
- Hair accessories;
- Post pregnancy;
- Fungal & scalp issues;
- Medication & chemotherapy;
- Illnesses and surgeries;
- A serious underlying disease like polycystic ovary syndrome.
Hair loss is not only a signal of something wrong, but it is also quite embarrassing. Regrow Plus ensures that these issues will be solved. They ensure their formula is all natural and full of supplements that increase scalp circulation and enhances hair growth to help the hair follicle from falling out. The ingredients are:
- Ginkgo Biloba (Maidenhair Tree)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis)
- Prickly ash (Xanthoxylum clavaherculis)
- Field Horsetail (Equisetum arvense)
- Yarrow (Achillea Milli folium)
- Oats (Avena sativa)
- Echinacea purpura (Eastern purple coneflower)
Reasons To Love Regrow Plus
Here are some excellent reasons why Regrow Plus is loved by many:
- Increases healthy blood circulation in the body and more so the scalp.
- Slows down hair loss in old age.
- Decreases DHT that causes baldness.
- Effective with Alopecia sufferers.
- Encourages regrowth.
- Improves absorption of minerals from food and vitamins.
- Thickens thinning hair.
- Works even with hormonal hair loss and hypothyroidism through balancing the hormones.
- All natural.
Reasons To Pass On Regrow Plus
When considering a new product, we must look at all the information and decide if it is best for us. Some people may not like this product because:
- The remedy is not topical; it is taken with .5ml mixed with ¼ cup of water internally three times a day.
- It is costly for 50ml, and you must continue using consistently for 3 to 4 months to see any results.
- Taking too much could cause side effects.
- Slow results
Is It Worth It?
From all the research and ingredients used in this herbal formula, it is clear that it will increase circulation, encourage hair growth and add strength to the hair that is remaining. Sure, it will take some time to see the results, but the outcome will be well worth it especially if you’re having patches of baldness.